Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Fans! Followers! Fiends!

We want to thank everybody for their love and support on the 2 past episodes of NightCap. Here are some of the comments and feedback we have been receiving from mens and womens:

Yvonne Chase
January 23 at 8:21am
Hey Marcia,

How are you? I read your update and would love to be a part of the Nightcap. Is there room for one more on the panel/team? This is right up my alley and I have a lot to contribute. I know we haven't met face to face but hey, we're both Scorpios and last time I checked, we're still the best people on the planet. Happy Friday!

Craig J. Harris
February 23 at 3:51pm
Marcia,

NightCap2 is a near perfect example of how great a concept NightCap is. It combines the right amount of sexual titillation to hold male viewers, while giving information and holding the interest of women viewers. I would really like to discuss with you about possibly assisting you in producing future episodes. I thought NightCap2 was well done and I look forward to seeing more.

Angel Johnson
February 23 at 3:12pm
Reply
Fucking Awesome Girl.... I loved it, Keep up the great work!
I have a Pink Jack the Rabbit and I love it with or with out my mate present. He enjoys watching. LOL

1 comment:

  1. this should be sooo much bigger than it is. the concept is great. simple. interesting hosts. i want more...

    ReplyDelete